Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthdays are for the aging.

Just went out for lunch with the family for Cammy Toon's 25th Birthday.
Can't believe my silly brother is such a big kid. He's like a grownup!

Being the amazing sister I am, I opted for a home-made card and created a Crayola masterpiece.

I also included a very heartwarming message for my dear sweet brother face:

"Dear Brother,
Thank you for being my brother. You are old now, and you are not as much fun anymore..but I still love you. You also stink. A lot. But it's ok. I guess.
Love your sister,
Kate"

I thought it turned out well. For some reason my brother and I always resorted to the "you stink" insult when we ran out of everything else, and I guess it has just kinda stuck. I don't know what it says about us that all we could think of was insulting each other's body odor and/or lack of hygiene but it always seemed to be a good way to start a sibling fight.


I bought some new running shoes. This means I have no more excuses not to run. yikes. But before I go running, I think I will gorge myself on Cam's chocolate birthday cake. good idea? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment