Saturday, November 14, 2009

Transformers?




This is getting quite ridiculous to say the least.
I have not fallen asleep before 5 am for the past week.
I have been having the strangiest/silliest dreams too.

Last night I had a dream worthy of a 10 year old boy who sleeps in a race car bed and watches saturday morning cartoons.

In my dream these weird Transformers type robot things took over the city and were killing people left and right. My companion and I (I really wish I could remember who was with me!) kept trying to "defeat" them with these light sabers that I just happend to have lying around (haha) but nothing could stop those damn things! So most of my dream was just me hiding under a bed hoping these robots wouldn't see me and occasionally trying to light saber them but failing each time. I think eventually in a moment of lucidity from my silly dream I must have decided that I could change my dream because, damnit it was MY dream. So I promptly dreamed that we discovered the robots' weakness and were able to defeat them finally!

Silly dream, yes. Symbolic? Perhaps.

I feel like I am fighting my own stupid Transformers robot right now. And it is winning. I give the occasional stab at defeating it, but mostly I just hide under the bed. I really do want to deafeat this. I want my life back. I want to come out from under the bed. I want to tell that robot who's boss. But mostly I just want to be happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment