Sunday, May 10, 2009

Epic Fail

I am may officially be the the worst daughter ever.

When I was younger, I was so good at Mother's Day stuff. I would plan it so far in advance and be so excited to see my mom's face when she saw how hard I tried. but I am afraid this year was a bit of an epic fail. I'll blame it on the long islands last night haha.

This Mother's Day has consisted of me waking up at 4:00 am. hungover. unable to fall back asleep. Driving up to Loveland, and after at least taking my mommy for some mediocre Italian, crashing in my old bed for the rest of the day. oops. Oh well, Cam couldn''t even make it up so I still win best child award. Obviously.

Just have to make it through this week, and I am home free! I am ready for sun, and pools, and baseball, and frozen margaritas, and bike rides. I am easily satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment