Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thanks?

'Your life would be a lot easier if you would just go with the flow."

I hate that you are right. I hate that despite everything,  you are one of the few who know me best. 

And I can't get that conversation out of my head. Maybe I am the cause of my problems? As anyone who knows me can easily attest to, I have a super Type A personality. That combined with my self-consciousness is often a recipe for disaster. Or at least some super awkward situations:)

I am going to work on this. I am going to try to stop caring so damn much about what everyone thinks of me, stop worrying about the possibility of failure, and focus on what truly makes me happy. I remember when you told me that I just need to find what makes me happy, and I think I have lost sight of that search somewhere along the way. But I am going to keep looking, and I am going to try to let go of the silly things that scare me. I am sure I won't make this transition gracefully, but I am going to do it MY way, and it will be just what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment