Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Doing Thangs!


I forgot that I am determined not to let this blog turn into another sappy version of the livejournal high school days where all of girls would just write about how hard our silly little lives were growing up in middle-class suburbia:) that being said, I though I would chronicle my day that may possibly go down in history as the most boring, lazy, and overall least productive day....

-sleep till 11:00 (when i first got here I was waking up at 7 every day to go jogging. ha)

- eat some baby carrots. (I have been living off of baby carrots, chocolate power bars, and grapefruit for the past few days.)

- prance around in my Huey Lewis T and undies listening to Fugazi...until I come to the conclusion that Kav and Ang's neighbors have probably seen me in my underwear or naked far too many times on this trip.

- take stupid pictures of myself on photobooth

- lay in the backyard and pretend i am at the beach:(...run inside when I see creepy construction workers through the fence.

- call mother and whine a little

- creep the space.

- read read read (Bright Shiny Morning- I'd highly recommend it!)

- make a life plan. hahah. silly me allllwaayyys plannnnning.

- have the best heart to heart with my bff.

- eat a grapefruit!

- Listen to Flaming lips and blog my life away.


Yes, I am quite convinced this may indeed be the least productive, but somehow ok day I have had in a while:) But I must say i am ready to have my car back! I may just have to take little Mimi out on all day drive when i get home just to reconnect! Although the 15 hour rode trip may make me change my mind. Fingers crossed we don't kill each other on the way home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment