Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Everyday it's getting faster. A love like yours will surely come my way.

I think that we all have those people in our life that are put there because you really just wouldn't be complete until you met them, until you gained insight from them, until you loved them, until you lost them, until you found them again.

I think we are lucky if we find just one of these people in a lifetime- perhaps some have more, and perhaps some never find those people at all. Maybe they are afraid. Afraid to be vulnerable? Afraid to put that much trust, that much of themselves into another person? Or afraid of the pain that might come when that person is no longer in their lives?

Being carless here in sunnny Pasadena has given me the time I have so desperately craved these past few months to just sit quietly in my own thoughts. To look at my current situation, to really dig deep and figure out if i am on the right track, where I want to be going, how I am going to get there, the people I should be surrounding myself with, and perhaps those that I should let go from my life as well.

Life is not black and white. I am learning to grow from the gray areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment