Saturday, October 17, 2009

Romeo and Juliet.


I just found out that you are kissing her.
And she does really like you, I think.

I thought I would be upset. For all this time, there has been no other girl. And even though we haved moved on, a small part of me liked that.

And while it is a little strange, I am also oddly happy for you. I think this means that I really do care about you, and we are gonna be friends for the long run.

My mom and I were talking about you, and she said she remembered the time I got back from Florida and you drove over to my house in that horrible snow storm, just to be there when I got back. She said I ran to the front door and hugged you and that you liftted me in the air and twirled me around.(Of course then we had to dig your car out of the snowbank! haha:) All I can say is that first loves are real.

We were meant to be first loves. Not forever loves. and that is perfeclty ok.

So I guess I just want to thank you for being my first love. It was everything it should have been. Exciting. Perfect. Hurtful. Awful. Strange. Wonderful. Real.

And honestly, I hope you find your holy grail.

No comments:

Post a Comment