Wednesday, January 6, 2010

East Coast and counting

I like that crooked smile.
and the way you slip your hand in mine.
It reminds me that despite all the girls that rush up to you all the time, you want to hold MY hand. and I like that.

I still find myself thinking of you sometimes. Wondering how the tour is going. Who you are meeting, if you are happy. If I might get to see you when you get back.
Perhaps I should let it go. Probably I should. And maybe I can.
I think It scares me how much I actually do care about you. It's different with you Maybe there is no hand holding or kisses, but I want to know you from the inside out, sometimes I think that is closer to the love I want than any of this craziness I keep getting myself in to.

I am not sure of much anything anymore. But I have given up my control, and that feels good.

I hope your vans keep your toes warm
I hope you meet people you'll never forget.
I hope you see places that will change you.

No comments:

Post a Comment