Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gonna love you with my life.

When I made up my mind, and my heart along with that to live not for myself , but yet for God, somebody said, "Do you know what you are getting yourself into?

When I finally ironed out all of my priorities and asked God to remove the doubt that makes me so unsure of these things I ask myself, Do you know what you are getting yourself into?

I'm getting into you, because you got to me in a way words can't describe.
I'm getting in you, because I've got to be- you're essential to survive.
I'm gonna love you with my life.


I've been a liar and I'll never amount to the kind of person you deserve to worship you. You say you will not dwell on what I did but rather what I do. You say
I love you and that's what you are getting yourself into

He said, I love you and that's what you are getting yourself into

No comments:

Post a Comment