Sunday, March 14, 2010

Prioritizing.

Ok ok so my birthday actually turned out to be quite lovely. I was having a freak out moment, but I recovered...AND my 22nd birthday marks the first one in history that I did not break down into tears! Woohoo! Well, actually I did cry, but only tears of laughter. A girl wearing ridiculous boots completely ate it at the restaurant, and Zach and I could not contain ourselves. At first we just glanced at eachother and giggled, but soon I was crying from laughter and Zach was doing his dorky laugh he does where he gasps for air!

In other news- this whole 2 jobs and kicking butt in school is going to be a little harder than I imagined. Ijust hope I don't have a Kate meltdown:) I can do this. I think.

Mom will be here in an hour. I miss here. I miss home. I am in desperate need of a visit.

Ok off to study. Midterms please be over.

Oh yeah and operation lose 8 lbs starts today. So here are the things I need to balane in my life:

- School
- Studying
- Urban
- Nannying
- work out schedule
- Silly extreme kate diet. ugh.
- friends
- boy?
- family
- sleeeep.

(Not in priority order)

Ok. I can dooooo thissss. eeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment