Saturday, March 20, 2010

Life Update.

Midterms are done, and I am quite exhausted. But I think I did very well so that makes up for the late nights and early mornings:)

So lately I have realized how much I thrive off of professors' praise. I love writing, and I know I am good at it. I pretend to be modest about it, but the truth is, I absolutely love when my paper is used for an example in class, or when my prof asks me to help someone else in class.

I don't have any specific plan for the future, but I know that I want to incorporate education in my life for as long as I can. I am already dreaming of Grad School, and then who knows...It is is all just so terribly exciting!

Nannying is going wonderfully too. And the extra money is a nice perk too:) I love the kiddos, and as much as I love my ultra feminist heart, I must admit that I do enjoy nurturing my maternal side:) I love tucking the kids into bed, reading them stories, and getting those great big hugs. The house I nanny at is absolute gorgeous, and I love cleaning the fabulous kitchen, and secretly pretending that it's mine:) My profesor (who I nanny for) is a great professional and personal contact. I really look up to her, and I am excited for her avdvice and guidance in my future career endeavors. She also is astoundingly fit, and I've been telling her to help me train for a marathon like she does.

Boy situation is..uncertain...but honestly it's just not a huge priority right now. I have convined myself that someday I will look back on this silliness and laugh because it will finally all make sense, and I will be with the one who makes sense.

Dating you know who is kinda like dating a rock....a really nice rock...but I want a real person. He is just so...easy. He is there when I want, gone when I want. We don't talk often. He is kinda just...there. I mean this situation is a lot better than dating some big party boy who puts me under his silly spell and makes me forget about school, but sometime I just wish this one showed more heart.

On another note. I miss my mom. Vegas was a month ago, and I desperately just want one night of hanging out in the living room with the doggies all around, gossiping about boys and baking cookies. I am going to make it happen this week. I am so lucky to have that place I can go when I just need a little boost. I just need a little visit HOME.

Ok, life update complete. I am happy. I am balanced. I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment