Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Eureka


Wow. I was a brat yesterday. But I don't think I have been this annoyed in a while. It's awful, I know but sheesh...

FIRST of all, is "too," and not "to" Difficult concept, I know. Let me enlighten you, my friend:

Too means "also" and is generally used at the end of a sentence. "Too" also indicates too much of a particular quality.

To is generally used as a preposition. It is also used as part of the infinitive form of verbs.

NEXT, if the only thing, "stressin you out" is that your stupid ankle hurts, and you can't ride your silly skateboard, then you don't know what stress is.

ALSO...Just because I happen to still have a liscence and *gasp* a car (maybe this is because I am not an idiot and haven't gotten a DUI) does NOT mean I will drive you around. You got yourself in to this situation, so you better start sucking up to the bus driver.

FINALLY. If "Drinks and cigarettes" are the only things that ease your troubles, then you have serius problems. FYI I will not kiss an ash tray, and maybe if you didn't spend what little money you have on booze and cancer sticks, you wouldn't always be broke. Eureka, right?!

Perhaps I am taking out too much out on you. You see, you represent the fact that I have dated some real losers (with the exception of a couple)over the past year and half. Maybe the person I should be yelling at is me. Whatever the case, I am finally seeing clearly, and I am FINALLY done with that embarrassing, but neccessary "bad boy, I misuse to and too, have no future," phase.

THANK GOODNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment