Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Race is a social consruct."

Go to birthday party with lots of people or Stay in my bed and read? Tough Decision...not...sweatpants are on. book in hand. Ready for the best night ever.

Things I am excited/happy/grateful for/about:
- Saul Williams appearance today was absolutely inspiring, and made me want to start writing again/more

- 1 week from today, the mama and I take over Vegas:)I will be satisfied to just eat In-n-Out the entire time

- School is splendid.

- Going to see the Avett Brothers in April

- Got all my former profs to support my petition..and they were really kind and helpful

- In the process of some house-keeping of my life...was honest with a boy and didn't lose his friendship

- sent mama and john john some pretty epic valentines

Yea life is kinda good. kinda great.

">

No comments:

Post a Comment