Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I will not be a Brat.

Ugh. Must vent.
Mom and I leave for Vegas tomorrow, and of course I have to get the fucking flu yesterday.

I spent $30 bucks on as much drugs as I could find, and I am drinking Emergen-C by the gallon:(

I have been trying to get this Project for my Health Program Promotion class done since like 8 this morning, and I cannot seem to finish even though it really isn't all that difficult:(

Mom is driving me crazy with trip stuff when I just need to get my hw done and pack!

My dad is moving on Friday...and now he will live like 5 minutes from us:(

and did I mention; I FEEL LIKE SHIT.

At least I get to see my puppies tonight. Their complete adoration always makes me feel better:)

Note to self: do not be a brat and take your frustrations out on mom. She is looking forward to this, and deserves to have a good time. ok!?

I Will Not be a brat. even though I really want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment